Adam Cole Talks AEW Run Thus Far, The "BOOM" Spot In His Entrance - Kreeda News

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, December 6, 2021

Adam Cole Talks AEW Run Thus Far, The "BOOM" Spot In His Entrance


Adam Cole was recently a guest on Rasslin' with Brandon F. Walker, where he spoke about his tenure thus far in AEW. “I had really high hopes for the entire process of going to AEW. I’ve been able to watch fairly closely because my girlfriend, Britt Baker works there. She’s

from Wrestling News - WWE News, AEW News, Rumors, Spoilers, WWE Day 1 Results https://ift.tt/31y3HXA

1 comment:

  1. I found decent information in your article. I am impressed with how nicely you described this subject, It is a gainful article for us. Thanks for share it.Florida Krav Maga

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages